Up to 1 guest allowed
Charlotte Campus Walking Tour, Punta Gorda
Join us for a walking tour of campus where you'll learn about FSW, our programs, and campus life. During the tour you will get an up-close view of the library, Bucs Store, Charlotte Café, the Moore Observatory, a variety of classroom buildings, and more!
- Face coverings are optional for fully-vaccinated persons. FSW values personal safety and choice and encourages those who prefer to continue to wear face coverings to do so.
- Please plan to arrive 10-15 minutes prior to campus tour to allow time for check-in. Students that arrive more than 10 minutes late will be asked to reschedule their campus tour.
- Wear comfortable shoes for your walking tour.
- Check the weather forecast and plan for inclement weather.
- Do not hesitate to ask questions during the tour.
- Check our website for a campus map. Campus tours leave from the lobby of Building J.
- The safety of our tour guests is extremely important. If lightning is in the immediate area, the tour may be modified or rescheduled. If the college is closed due to extreme weather, tours will be rescheduled.
Questions? Contact Admissions at 941-637-5654 or email email@example.com.